Monday, December 2, 2019



This week we learned how to use photoshop to create our very own tag brush using our personal logo which we created a few weeks earlier. This means that we can now brush it onto any project thats upcoming. We began by taking our logos and using a combination of other brushes and effects to provide almost an artistic twist.  Once completed we added it to our palette of brushes so that it can be accessed as needed in the future. We also learnt how to change the color and size of our tag brush which allows us to change how visible and noticeable it is ion a background. I thought this was a really cool assignment and had alot of fun manipulating my logo.







1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool looking tag brush. The colors are really unique and fit your logo perfectly. I love how there’s a graffiti affect and how it looks like this could be splattered all over a wall. I like how that the sharp, elegant quality shows through the graffiti look. I’m very impressed by this design!

    ReplyDelete

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...