Wednesday, December 4, 2019


For our final project we had to create a portfolio comprising of all our previous work for the semester.
This compilation was created using Adobe Indesign. Instead of using someone else's template, I browsed through a few before putting together my very own and used a pattern I found online. I wanted to create a playful design that tastefully showcases my work as an artist. The colors that I placed into the pattern were inspired yet again by the fondness I hold for the little island of Trinidad. I wanted my portfolio to have a tropical feel and easy flow. I separated images, text and patterns by layers to keep things from getting mixed up and worked on each of them individually. All pages have numbers and titles. Each project is accompanied by a brief artist statement explaining what was done. Upon completing my portfolio I truly realized how much work was done this semester. I enjoyed learning how to use the different adobe applications and am sure it will be a valuable asset in the future. Thank you for following me on my learning journey. All the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...