Wednesday, November 13, 2019










For this project we had to use an image of ourselves and turn it into a doll, placing it in a foreign environment. We used photoshop which was really cool because playing with the features on an image of myself was entertaining. I took about 5 hours to complete this, after having to retake the image three times I finally got one that properly suits the backdrop. Using liquify is really convenient because it allows you to zone in on the specific areas, so I found that to be really helpful while doing the eye and face details.  I think I've grown quite fond of photoshop and all of the different things you can do with it, I personally found this to be one of the more enjoyable projects.

3 comments:

  1. Jeremey, I think this is honestly one of your best pieces produced in this class! You really nailed it and the shadowing behind you makes it very realistic, yet the widened eyes still gives you the doll look. The mystical puppet show background was a good choice. I think this came out very well and that probably has a lot to do with he fact that you enjoyed making it. :)

    Great Job!

    Raelyn Brennan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the overall creativity of this image. The body is sized very well and the shadowing adds to the depth of the image. Overall, it looks very real and you should be happy with the result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that your puppet came out awesome. It looks really realistic and the background ties everything together. I thought that the widened eyes and pose all show that you put careful consideration into making the quality of the design as good as possible. There is a lot of creativity here and it definitely shows.

    Jasmin J.

    ReplyDelete

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...