Monday, December 2, 2019



































For this project, we had to create business three designs cards for ourselves using our logos. I found this project to be really enjoyable as it was sort of a glimpse into the future, where we were all working professionals. Using InDesign is really interesting because you have alot of layout options to play around with. I think using the adobe programs for the past couple of months helped me become more familiar with the toolbars and gave me the skillset to complete this project. Overall I spent about three hours working on these and I am quite satisfied with my end result

No comments:

Post a Comment

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...