Thursday, December 5, 2019



For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a matchstick. The name of my finished object is "The Hottest Heel". I was inspired by Christian Louboutain's shoe design and decided it would be fun to convert the heel into a different object. I placed the images in individual layers and ordered them accordingly. Using the masking tool I was able to block out the original heel of the shoe and replace it with the matchstick. Working on this project was actually pretty fun considering I'm familiar with these tools and techniques, it took about two hours. I Hope you like it.

Below are the original images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...