Monday, December 2, 2019


For this weeks' project we had to use photoshop to convert an image of ourself to color portraits using the adobe color scheme. I enjoyed working on an image of myself, it encouraged more detail in my execution. Once I chose a photo of myself, I converted it to black and white and then used different layers and masking techniques to fill in the different colors. Overall I spent about 5 hours working on them. Because we had to use 5 color palates for each image, I used one over the photo, one on my beard and hair, one on my eyes and ears, one on my lips and one on my shirt collar.  The six variations of the colors are; analogous, monochromatic, triad, complementary, complex and shades. I had fun completing this project and I'm glad I can now achieve more in photoshop.


1 comment:

  1. Jeremy great job. I remember working on this the same time as you, so I can recall how hardly you worked on this and what a result it came to be. The colors in the bottom right are a nice sight and combination to look at. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

For this extra credit assignment we had to fully integrate two related or unrelated images or objects. I chose a high heel shoe and a ma...